On May 9th, Michael Todhunter and his sister unveiled the Estate map of the Kingsmoor House estate, dating from the 1920s. This now hangs in the hallway of the recently converted Kingsmoor House. The map was kindly donated by the Todhunter family, who lived in the house between 1873 and 1953.
The house has been sensitively converted into seven high quality apartments and was the winner of our regeneration award in the 2018 Harlow Architectural Design Awards. The award plaque is also in the hallway of the house.